Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holidays Are On The Way

Hello again! I sort of dropped off the face of the earth and forgot all about this blog that I was really determined to start at the beginning of the year. A lot has happened for my little first graders since than. I am excited to share what we have been up to!

Our Elf on the Shelf has made an appearance, which my firsties have affectionately named Jingles. He hung out with Olaf on Friday.


This last week has been spent focusing on poetry and my class could not get enough. They tested out my newest product. Here is a taste of what it looks like.


Here are one of my poem emotion pages in action! 


If you would like to use my Christmas Poetry pack click here to purchase it: Click Here!

I will leave you with a freebie that I just adore!

Grab this Santa letter freebie here: Click Here!

Well I am off to get planning for this coming week. Happy planning Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment