Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

It's time for school ALREADY?

Hi all! I'm back just in time to hit the ground running. I have oh so much to share.

This summer I got to go to SDE's I Teach First. It was an absolute BLAST! I learned so much and was able to dance with Freckles Sinclair from GoNoodle. (That was not so secretly my favorite part.)

Really though, there was just so much to learn! Amazing educators all around.

I have been busy over the summer, and not everything has been updated to my TPT store, but I wanted to share a few things with you all. These guys below are currently a freebie if you are looking for tags for open house, meet and greet, or the first day. I paired them with Scentos bubbles from the dollar section at target. I'm loving it!



There are a set of sight words that range from K-5 that are taught within my school district. I have created a resource that includes lists for each grade level as well as flash cards that can be used for extra practice and review games. The pack includes grades K-5 and is something I am excited to use this year! If you are a Clark County School District teacher and have been looking for a resource like this check it out below.


Last, but not least I have been working on a self assessment pack. This is something I used towards the end of last year and it worked great! I am excited to start it up with the new year. The smiley faces really allow students to take ownership of their understanding. They have the ability to show whether they understand, have a question, or need further instruction.


I hope these products come at a time where you feel you need them! I am off to get ready for the first day of school with my new batch of firsties. I'll be blogging later this week about the activities we did! I am especially excited about reading Pout Pout Fish and doing a fun first day activity with the book. It involves paint so fingers crossed that no catastrophes occur in the process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment